Welcome to Python Security, the home of the largest collection of information about security in the Python programming language.
Our mission is to make Python the most secure programming language in the world, ensure hackers never break a Python-based application, and make security breaches a thing of the past!
This site contains a vast amount of security information, organized into two sections:
- Security topics and how they relate to Python as a whole
- The security of specific software such as frameworks and template engines
We also have a Google Group, on which you may ask or discuss anything related to security in Python.
We Need YOUR Help¶
PythonSecurity.org is a blossoming community, and we need your help to make it grow. Here are a few ways in which you could help:
- Contribute to the currently focused article: Session Management
- Submit a relevant link or piece of news
- Contribute fixes and patches to software projects to improve security
- Spread the word!